Pelican Storm Long Cases are used to encase highly sensitive essentials that are unconventionally long. At over 4 1/2 feet in length there’s nothing there’s no such thing as ‘too long’. Whether it’s a tripod stand or a pogo stick, our promise to keep your equipment safe is unchanging. It comes with a life time guarantee and has built in wheels for easy transport and of course, our case is air tight and dust proof.
Features of Pelican iM3410 Long Storm Case
- Exterior dimensions: 57.74" x 12.71" x 6.67"
- Interior dimensions: 54.5" x 10" x 6"
- Injection molded HPX high performance resin body
- Dustproof, crushproof and watertight construction
- Vortex valve
- 5 Press & Pull latches
- 4 padlockable hasp closures
- In-line wheels
- Xenoy - polyester/polycarbonate blend alternative latch
- Valox - polybutylene terephthalate (PBT) latch
- Silicone sponge O-ring
- Stainless steel pins
- Aluminum alternate pins
- 1.3/1.35 polyester foam
- Xenoy - polyester/polycarbonate blend alternative purge body
- Valox - polybutylene terephthalate (PBT) purge body
- GORE-TEX membrane purge vent
- Buna-N, 50-60 Durometer Shore A purge O-ring
- Lid depth: 2"
- Bottom depth: 4"
- Total depth: 6"
- Interior volume: 1.89 cu ft
- Weight without foam: 18 lbs
- Weight with foam: 20 lbs
- Maximum temperature: 140° F
- Minimum temperature: -20° F
- MIL-STD-810F / ATA 300 / FED-STD-101C certified
|Width (inches)||16 ½||18||20||22||24||26||28||30|