The pelican storm cases cater to high demand usage in harsh conditions. Especially useful for keeping precious and sensitive equipment safe, your valuables are too essential for their safety to be compromised. These solid cases are very strong and can withstand high impact and still retain their shape. They have easy press and pull latches, durable handles, air-tight seals and pressure release valves which give you the best possible experience.
Features of Pelican IM2370 Medium Storm Case
- Interior dimensions: 18.2" x 12.1" x 5.2"
- Exterior dimensions: 20" x 14.7" x 5.8"
- Injection molded HPX high performance resin body
- Vortex valve
- Watertight, dustproof construction
- Two padlockable hasp closures
- Two integrated key lockable latches
- Double-layered, soft grip handle
- Valox - polybutylene terephthalate (PBT) latch
- Xenoy - polyester/polycarbonate blend alternative latch
- Stainless steel pins
- Aluminum alternate pins
- Silicone sponge O-ring
- 1.3/1.35 polyester foam
- Valox - polybutylene terephthalate (PBT) purge body
- Xenoy - polyester/polycarbonate blend alternative purge body
- GORE-TEX membrane purge vent
- Buna-N, 50-60 Durometer Shore A purge O-ring
- Total depth: 5.2"
- Lid depth: 1.70"
- Bottom depth: 3.50"
- Interior volume: 0.66 cu ft
- Weight without foam: 5.7 lbs
- Weight with foam: 7.20 lbs
- Buoyancy: 43.64 lbs
- Minimum temperature: -20° F
- Maximum temperature: 140° F
- MIL-STD-810F / ATA 300 / FED-STD-101C certified
|Width (inches)||16 ½||18||20||22||24||26||28||30|